Roger, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Automotive Technician
88470418

I have 2009 Santa Fe. Had 3 codes in the computer. Checked

Customer Question

I have 2009 Santa Fe. Had 3 codes in the computer. Checked wires under drivers seat two of the codes cleared but the driver air bag did not. Still has B1346 High Resistance First Stage. Any connectors that can be checked?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'd be happy to help! The only connectors you could check that would be in this part of the circuit are the connectors on the back of the drivers side steering wheel airbag assembly, however if you're not familiar with servicing air bags I wouldn't recommend trying to remove it yourself to avoid injury. If you are able and comfortable with it, the most common cause of that code on these vehicles is the clockspring assembly. Keep in mind if you replace it, you will have to take it to the dealer to reset the steering angle sensor.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Please don't forget to rate, they won't compensate me unless I've been rated. Thank you!