Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

My 2013 Hyundai just had a new battery, alternator, and

Customer Question

My 2013 Hyundai just had a new battery, alternator, and fusible link after the 4th alternator did not work. Now it runs, but dash clock not displaying anymore and the fob will unlock doors, but will not lock the doors.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing with the FOBs may be due to them having lost there programming and in order to determine if that is the case you are going to need to have the programming checked. Unfortunately this is going to require a dealer scan tool.