George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Ron! I have a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport with about 26,000

Customer Question

Hi Ron ! I have a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport with about 26,000 miles on it. Check engine light comes on when it rains (stays on). Transmission shifts hard for awhile & evens out on highway. Hubby is ase. Put on computer. Code is 0711. When it dries out, after awhile symptoms disappear & light goes out. Any ideas ?
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Occasionally symptoms will appear on startup when it's not raining & no light comes on. Soon after startup, symptoms disappear.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me start by saying that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern.

.

I can get the bulletin and instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for a little bit more.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

.

Thanks