cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited. The Blue tooth microphone

Customer Question

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited. The Blue tooth microphone does not work. Stopped working last week. Could it be a fuse? If so, which fuse? Did I turn something off? 90,000 miles. I can hear the caller but they cannot hear me.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

no if it was a fuse the bluetooth would not work at all more them likely the microphone is clogged up i would take some caned air and spray it in to the microphone hole see if that solves your problem

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In talking it through, the caller can hear me, but I cannot hear them. The radio sound works though. Now not sure if it is car or phone that is problem. Phone works fine, when not on Bluetooth.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

it may an issue with the phone have you tried connecting another phone to it