Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a sonatas gls 2011 car stuck in park and traction

Customer Question

hi mike i have a sonatas gls 2011 car stuck in park and traction light on?
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

Will the car start?

With the brake pedal pressed, do the rear lamps illuminate?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is great when you have minor issues but it wasnt very helpful to me and took it to the dealer win which it ended up being a brake switch ! but thank you for your time

Glad you got it resolved, sorry you were not able to respond on the 8th or 9th after I did, so I could post an answer for you to rate and put the deposit you made to use.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
like i said your reply really didnt help so i feel i cant rate this service!

Thats fine by me. I hate that you paid and were not happy.