sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

My front bumper cover (2007 Hyundai Elantra) has become

Customer Question

My front bumper cover (2007 Hyundai Elantra) has become detached on the right side. It doesn't appear that there are any holes that align to be able replace a missing screw/bolt or any other means of attaching it.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There is a single bolt on each side of the bumper cover that goes straight up, at the top of the bumper cover in the very rear under the headlamp area. If it's loose on the end then odds are this bolt is missing or has ripped out. It may have ripped out due to age or from road debris and that would explain why you're unable to see a bolt hole.

Are you able to upload a picture of the end of the bumper cover that is loose?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I waited for your reply until the end of my work day, but there was no response, so I ended up going to a body shop. He said, basically, the same as you. Thanks.

You're welcome!