Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Hyundai Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Hyundai Diagnostics
18617752

My 2011 Azera has only 6500 miles and has had the 30,000

Customer Question

My 2011 Azera has only 6500 miles and has had the 30,000 mile check up. Do I need any further service at this time. I do have a tire inflation problem.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

If the vehicle only has 6,500 miles on it and the 30,000 service interval has laready been done, there should not be any need for any sort of maintenance at this time. As for the tire inflation warning- check the pressure in all the tires. If all the tires are inflated to the proper amount, then there is a problem with the Tire Monitoring System. Very commonly, this will be a problem with one of the pressure sensors. These sensors are located inside the tire. Unfortunately, to determine which sensor has the fault will require the use of a scan-tool that can read the outputs from these sensors.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..