Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

The brake lights work fine with headlight off but with

Customer Question

the brake lights work fine with headlight off but with headlight on the brake light stay on
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its not the brake light switch put a new one in and still does it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
got it after a bit of trouble shooting here it was the wrong type bulb installed was connecting the parking light and brake lights together
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Just checking in to let you know you question did not go unnoticed and it sounds like you got it resolved. If that is the cases then not need to post back and thank you as well.