Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2012 Hyundai whose key won't work. My husbands key

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Hyundai whose key won't work. My husbands key does work. Any way I can reprogram it?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

If the key will turn to all positions and you only have one key that now works. This means you can not program the key at home with only one working key. A dealership will need to do that with a diagnostic tool.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris