Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

My esc off light is on and my car won't acclurate but runs I

Customer Question

My esc off light is on and my car won't acclurate but runs I replaced the throttle postion sensor but that wasn't the problem
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The ESC light comes on when the computer sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to be able to help you determine the fault you are going to need to start with having the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to help you get this problem resolved.