Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

My genesis, out of nowhere, would not start and has no

Customer Question

My genesis, out of nowhere, would not start and has no lights, no horn, no nothing. It did this same thing a few weeks ago, so I took it in. They said an interior light had been left on and rundown the battery. They charged the battery, and all was good for about 4 days. No issues at all. I stopped at a store today, and when I came back out, nothing. Completely dead. Feels like a bad electrically connects to me, but how do we find this and fix it?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are sure the battery is not dead again then I would agree that you may have a bad connection, I would start first with checking the battery voltage as well as having it load tested to be sure its not just bad as well as checking the connections to it to be sure they are clean and tight. Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there.