Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

How do i adjust the camber on my 08 azera

Customer Question

how do i adjust the camber on my 08 azera
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

There is not a camber adjustment. if the camber is out of specs then there is a worn out or bent part. If the vehicle has been in a collision a body shop sometimes will have to enlarge the strut mount holes at the strut tower to move the strut in or out to minimally adjust the camber.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris