Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

My rear power window on the divers side, doesn't go back up.

Customer Question

my rear power window on the divers side, doesn't go back up. The other 3 windows still work
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
One common caused for the type of problem you are having can be caused by a broken wire in the door jam harness on the driver door. Before you do anything else pull the boot back on the driver door from the body to the door and check the harness for any signs of a broken wire. If the wiring checks okay then you are going to need to check the power into and out of the rear door.Check the harness first and let me know and we can work from there.