Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Car stopped running and will not crank

Customer Question

Car stopped running and will not crank
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Took way to long to respond as I had time to go through the entire group of forums and find the issue.

Glad you got it resolved, in the event you do find you need help on this issue or another, let me know.