Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Neal. i got my hyundai sonata 2009 replaced starter at a

Customer Question

Hi, Neal. i got my hyundai sonata 2009 replaced starter at a dealer. when i drove back the airbag was on showing OFF. there had no this problem before the car was towed to the dealer who refused to take any responsibility of the problem. do you have any idea how this might happened and how i to fix it by myself? thanks
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I can help you diagnose and fix this, however I need a tad bit more info. I need to know which code is stored from a scan of the system. I really can not figure any way just replacing a faulty starter motor could of resulted in this warning light and restraint issue.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris