Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Car won't do nothing engine check was on prior couple weeks

Customer Question

car won't do nothing engine check was on prior for a couple weeks but would start now nothing
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Can you explain what you mean when you it does not start, are you saying it will crank over but not run or are you saying it does not crank over. Also has the system been scanned and the fault code and or codes that where set when the check engine light came on. Post back when you can and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It did not crank over. I replaced the battery which was in there since new but still did not start. I then took the starter off an had it tested checked out good. I finely did the do not step on brake and push the start button once then push again an hold the button until it cranked over an started got to get it to diagnostics machine now but I think its got to do with the brake sensor? Am I close?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
that may be the cases .Let see if we can get the check engine light to come back on and then have it scanned and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting and we can work from there.