Greg
Greg, import technician
Experience:  27 year and 16 year as shop owner, import technician
29331485

2015 sonata 1.6 tubo eco manuel / auto twin clutch: my car

Customer Question

2015 sonata 1.6 tubo eco manuel / auto twin clutch: my car has 6000 miles , and from a stop every time i realese the brake the car car shudders before I touch the gas. It never did this when new. The car does not shudder when brake is released in reverse and never did?
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The sonata was fine during the two day home test period with no shudder. Bought car and and around 300-400 miles the car would creep forward without shuddering when the i took foot off brake pedal . Around 500 miles the car would shudder from time to time while in first and second gear on acceleration using throttle. Now the shuddering occurs ( from5000 to present 6000 miles) on the initial creep that the car does automaticaly when you take foot off brake pedal at a stop. this is before touching the gas. the car also started to roll backwards at a overpass when foot came off brake? Can the cars ECU be reset to cure this?
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Your car is still under dealer warranty and should be taken in to be checked . they will hook the car up to a diagnostic scan tool and check for faults with in the system.
Sounds like a possible problem with the eco / transmission system .
Like said you are still under a full Hyundai warranty and this will be taken care of .
Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rate buttons .
This way i can get back to you and suggest other options or suggest another Expert .
Kindest regards Greg