Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Hyundai Sonata GLS: I have a 2008 Sonata GLS that is all of

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Sonata GLS that is all of the sudden having false alarm issues. After disarming, the car is also auto locking after 30 seconds. Disabling by unlocking with key does not fix. Wanted to pull fuse until i can get to dealer to find out whats up but manual does not align with stickers on fuse panel covers. Cover do not list an alarm fuse
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The fuse you would need to remove to disarm the Alarm system is the SNSR1 fuse (15AMP) fuse located in the under hood fuse panel. That being said the car will not start with this fuse removed but should stop the alarm from activating but you will need to reinstall the fuse to get it running for the repair. See the wiring diagram in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/ALARM%20Jul%2031.pdf