George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

2013 Hyundai Sante Fe Sport Hooked up Jumper pack Backwards,

Customer Question

2013 Hyundai Sante Fe Sport Hooked up Jumper pack Backwards, Blew 150a fuse attached to battery positive cable, replaced fuse still no start. checked all fuses none of others are blown.
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It will not turn over at all does not seem to try at all there is some light clicking in engine compartment but it is not easy to tell where from. there is power to the starter but I got nothing from the starter signal wire.
Expert:  Ricardo Hohl replied 1 year ago.
Hi welcome to just answers . Sorry this is happening to your vehicle , i will try helping you as best as i can. Have you check all the fuses located on the fuse box at the engine compartmant, and inside the vehicle? have you replace the battery, because after shorting out the termoinals i am sure the battery is not good any more.
and also can you turn the ignition key to the on position and see if the engine light stays on or does not go on at all.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My boss was very unhappy I tried this had me send car to Hyundai for diagnose. I apologize for the inconvenience.