peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Hyundai Tucson GL: the air conditioning in my 2010 Toucon is

Customer Question

the air conditioning in my 2010 Toucon is very cold however after operating 1-2 hours it stops. I changed the cabin filter. Any sugestions?
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
On some models the evaporator uses a temp sensor and if this sensor is acting up this can cause this fault here.If it is sending a false signal that the evaporator is to cold it shuts off the ac.I would have this checked to see if this is the cause here and replaced if needed.
Thanks Pete