peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Hyundai tucson: i have a 2005 hyundai tucson with an ac problem,

Customer Question

i have a 2005 hyundai tucson with an ac problem, compresor is good.
i have a ground problem, one of the grounds of the relay it has 4v.
i tried a different computer, and i changed the ac switch.
any help?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the wiring leading to the relay and see if any wiring is shorted to other wiring or the body or frame or any other component.If a wiring fault is found it will need repaired to correct this fault here.If this is all found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the wires from the relay to the computer?...what component of the car makes the compressor to go on, as far as i know the computer right?
because from the relay to the compressor i dont see any problem. i jumped the compressor from the relay compartment and it kicks fine.