Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Hyundai Santa Fe Limited: having trouble code 200a intake manifold

Customer Question

having trouble code 200a intake manifold runner performance (bank 1) for a 2010 hyundia santa fe how do I fix that problem
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The code you have listed is not a valid Hyundai fault code, if you can recheck the code and post back I will try and help you get this problem resolved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the code was verified with carMD the code was P200a intake manifold runner bank 1 it also has code 1193 indicates that with the PMC detected low engine RPM while in "limp-home" mode what does this mean and how do I solve this mystery
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Okay there is a code P200A and in can be cause by any of the following,
Intake Manifold
Variable Charge Motion Actuator (VCM)
Variable Charge Motion Actuator (VCM) Runner
In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/P200A%20Jul%2031.pdf
The codes P200A needs to be addressed first as it can engine RPM.