George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Hyundai Genesis 3.8: when the cruise control on my 2012 hyundai

Customer Question

when the cruise control on my 2012 hyundai goes off, it occasionally will refuse to resume. All efforts to get it to turn back on are in vain; when this happens the icon with a cars rear end trailed by horizontal hash marks show up next to the speedometer-tach. when this happens the only way to get it to work again is to pull off the road, turn the engine off, then restart it and turn the cruise back on please help me with this issue
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** is going to be a problem with the abs system, when it sees a fault code, then it turns off the cruise control and the stabilty system, causing the light, have you had codes read from the abs brake system yet?