peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Hyundai Elantra GLS: 2001 elantra gls glove box lamp has no

Customer Question

2001 elantra gls glove box lamp has no power going to it.replaced lamp and switch and all fuses looked good.does the harness to the lamp plug into another harness somewhere behind it and if so how can I access the harness plug?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Most likely this is due to a broken wire or loose wire connection.My info isn't showing how this connects to the other wiring on this model here so you will have to trace the wiring from the lamp to where it leads to and locate any shorts or damage to it and repair it.It may be right at the back of the glove box itself.
Thanks Pete