George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Hyundai Santa fe: Why injector circuit high PO 268

Customer Question

Why injector circuit high PO 268
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
Hello I will help you with your question, The code indicates the wire from the computer to the injector #3 is open or the injector is shorted. Look for any rodent damage or signs, they like to get under the intake manifold and gnaw on the wiring. Unfortunatly you are probably going to have to remove the manifold to find the damage so plug, wires and reseal the valve covers if leaking should be done at the same time. If you have a volt/ohm meter I can help you check the circuit but getting to the injector connector is necessary and that means the intake comes off. Please let me know how I can help you with your question Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank for you help
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
Glad I could help, did you get it taken care of? Please let me know if you have further questions Thank you