Mike V.
Mike V., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 yrs. experience on all makes and models. Factory trained for Subaru and Nissan.
2921078

Hyundai Accent GLS: 2008 hyundai accent, code says pulse generator,

Customer Question

2008 hyundai accent, code says pulse generator, how hard to replace?, is there a how2 link, light has gone out, trans ok, but back on, stays in 3rd gear, OD does not work.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
HI there,This sensor is located on the outside of the transmission and is very easy to replace. You will want to jack up the car and go through the driver side wheel well to access it. I am adding a diagram of it's location for you.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello Mike,
thanks for reply, this diagram is for a 2008 hyundai accent hatchback, correct. also noting there are two sensors, would it be wise to replace both? also I see the diagram, do u have any photos that would show actual location with wheel pulled off. after being replaced is that it, or is there any other tasks to be followed up on.
if replacing both sensors can u provide location of other sensor as needed
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
The sensor is actually going to come with both sensors. I am sending you a new photo with both sensor locations, you will need to remove the air flilter housing to get this view