Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Hyundai Santa Fe: I have a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe and none of

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe and none of the electric switches to lock or unlock doors will work. The car makes a loud beep as though something is wrong (it sounds like the "you can't lock me, a door is still open" beep) but I've checked all the doors and hatches and they are all closed.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Are there any aftermarket electronics on the vehicle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
None at all. It is leased and we made no modifications.
I assume the vehicle is out of warranty by miles and your wanting to do this electrical diag yourself. Below are the diagrams in a link I will be using. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/14santafelocks.pdf Can you do electrical and scan tool diag? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris