peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Hyundai Azera GLS: My 2007 Hyundai Azera suddenly does not

Customer Question

My 2007 Hyundai Azera suddenly does not have a low beam headlight on the driver's side. Replacing the bulb did not help. Is this a fuse or switch problem, and if so where are those components found?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing to do here is check and see if the bulb socket is melted or damaged in any way.If an issue is found with it then it will need replaced.If this is checked and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete