peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I replaced the battery in my Hyundai sonata '11. after hooking

Customer Question

I replaced the battery in my Hyundai sonata '11. after hooking up new battery the security alarm keeps going off. how do you stop that. must be a security thing. wont allow you to start car
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Try locking and unlocking the vehicle with the key and remote and see if this turns it off.If this does not work try inserting and turning on the key in the ignition.If neither of these work here let me know.
Thanks Pete