Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Hyundai Accent GS: 2009 Hyundai Accent p300 302-304,ol fuel

Customer Question

2009 Hyundai Accent p300 302-304,ol fuel system fault?
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fuel smell coming from exhaust
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The code P0300 is a random misfire code and will set when you have other cylinder misfire. The code P0302 indicates a misfire on the #2 cylinder and the code P0304 indicates a misfire on the #4 cylinder. I would start first with checking to see if you have good spark from the coil to these two cylinder and if so, replace the spark plugs. Two engine cylinder misfiring will cause the gas smell as well. Post back if you still need more help and we can work from there.