Mike V.
Mike V., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 yrs. experience on all makes and models. Factory trained for Subaru and Nissan.
2921078

Hyundai Tiburon: I have a 2006 Tiburon. An idicator light (ABS)

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Tiburon. An idicator light (ABS) just came on & i can't find it defined anywhere in my manuals. Do you know what it means?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,The abs light coming on means there is an electrical issue with the anti lock brakes. You're mechanical brakes will still work as they should, but if you have to stop extremely fast the abs will not function.There are several components to the abs brakes. The light means there is a code stored to let us know where to start looking for the problem. This is something that a garage with a scan tool that can read the abs control module will have to determine. Please let me know what more I can do to assist.Thank youWhat happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.