Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Hyundai Santa Fe SE: Good Evening,I have Check Engine code

Customer Question

Good Evening,
I have Check Engine code P2106, P1295 AND P2135, what do they mean on a 2007 Hyundai SANTA FE.
We replaced the Throttle Pedal Assembly and the problem is still persisting. Are there any other sensors we should try to replace?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Hyundai has released a TSB that deals with the type of problem you are having and it calls for replacing the TP (throttle potion) sensor and having the computer reprogrammed. I have enclosed the Bulletin in the link below for your review, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. It very likely may be the problem you are having.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/TSB%2010-FL-010%20Jun%2019.pdf