George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Hyaondia tiberon: just put a new head gasget on but it dose

Customer Question

just put a new head gasget on but it dose not run hard to stsrt and will not idale
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i all so put a new oil temp sensor and the one and the one on top of it and throttle positioning sensor could the timing be off one tooth. When i turn the key off and on 4 times to billed up pressure it will try to start but just dies wen i put the computer on it say high voltage on all the sensors i put a new battery and have the charger on ten amps to keep the battery charging how do you check the gas pressure
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.
Hello, is this the 4 or 6 cylinder engine?