George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Hyundai Azera Limited: george. I have a hyndai azera 07

Customer Question

Hi george. I have a hyndai azera 07 with the inmobiliser locked. Can you help me?
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was trying to program one more key and it did not work. Now i can't start the vehicle (not even with the original key). I have the GDS and I'm using the function inmobilizer and then teaching, but I'm getting a message that says "LOCK BY INCORRECT INPUT. CHECK THE SYSTEM"
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We resolved the Issue already Chris. Thank you so much.