Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Hyundai Santa Fe: ok my suv started with my panic control

Customer Question

ok my suv started with my panic control on my key well automatic opener it kept going off all by it self . and then it act as if to start so I open the hood and tap the battery , the car started. car had been running all day I mean the air conditioner even if I got out to take care of business . then when I got home turned off the car , it would not say nothing the radio and lights work.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have no light and everything appears to be dead in the car then you likely have either a weak battery and or the connections to it. Start first with making sure your replacement battery is fully charged and if that checks okay then recheck your connections at both cables at the battery.