Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Hyundai Santa Fe GLS: I have a 2003 santa fe 3.5 that will

Customer Question

I have a 2003 santa fe 3.5 that will not start, it sames to have a draw that pulls the battery down. It will jump and runs fine, charges fine but shut off it won't restart.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In most cases if you have a battery draw it will usually take some time for the battery to drain down. If you are not able to start the engine right after you turn it off you should start first with rechecking the battery charge voltage while the problem is occurring, if it checks okay the run the draw test in the link below to try and isolate the problem. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Batter%20drain%20test%20Jun%205.pdf