Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2011 Hyundai Sante Fe and today the mechanism on my

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Hyundai Sante Fe and today the mechanism on my driver's seat stopped working. It is all electric and none of the seat functions are working. My son moved my car for me and when I went to move the seat forward it - it moved forward and than just stopped. It is presently too forward for me to drive comfortably. Any suggestions what may be wrong with it?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Being no seat movements work, that rules out the seat track and motors. Can you verify at the switch the blue wire has power and the 5 black wires are ground?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris