Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Hyundai Santa Fe: George, I'm getting code po464 sensor

Customer Question

Hi George, I'm getting code po464 sensor A. Can you give advise on sensor A? which is sensor A and location?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
The code P0464 is set in most cases due to a failing fuel level sensor and the sensor A is the left sensor and both are located inside of the tank and if one is bad its is a good idea to replace the fuel level sensors as a set. See the test steps in the link to verify they are at fault. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fuel%20lever%20sensor%20May%2030.pdf
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Please consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 5AM eastern time and work all day . A rating is required. Your rating me , and what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it takes to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all ,you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short
Thank you, Ron