Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Hyundai Azera: 2012 Azera will shutter when in idle. Not all

Customer Question

2012 Azera will shutter when in idle. Not all the time once or so a week, as if it is going to stall. Also, navigation display,including radio and everything else camera etc.. goes so dim it becomes unreadable.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

We are only allowed to address one concern per post. I will address the first one you mentioned.

Current miles?

Is the vehicle behind on any maintenance steps?

Normally an idle shudder that is intermittent is a sign of spark plugs worn, a dirty MAF sensor and a dirty throttle body, and needing to clean the fuel injectors.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris