Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

Hyundai Elantra GT: My daughter has a 2005 Hyundai Elantra

Customer Question

My daughter has a 2005 Hyundai Elantra says that car starts to overheat with ac on but it is ok when not on. Does this car have a secondary fan that kicks on with ac or is there something else to check
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
Your 2005 dose have a second cooling fan for the condenser that should come on with the AC on. Start with checking to see if its come on. See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference. Check the fan and post back and we can work from there.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Cooling%20fan%20circuit%20May%2017.pdf