Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Hyundai Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Hyundai Diagnostics
18617752

Need to get the procedure the intake plenum or

Customer Question

Need to get the procedure for removing the intake plenum or surge tank to get to the three spark plugs in the back of my 2008 Sante Fe 3.3. engine.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
The procedure to remove the surge tank (upper intake plenum) is a bit detailed and lengthy. So, for easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped it up into a PDF file. Download the PDF File ((HERE)). Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the stars at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi, i can't downlod the PDF file. it has an error "This webpage is not available".
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
My apologies. The file was removed because I see you have another thread open with this same question. It appears the other Tech you are working with has provided you with a complete, correct answer. If you have any further questions, please continue the conversation with your original Tech. After you have all the information you need, please remember to rate your Tech so that he may be compensated for his time and information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still can not download the file, get once again the error 404, file has been deleted or can not be found. Could you send to my email account the pdf file. thanks
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I go to your response and click on the ((HERE)) for the download and that is when it goes to the error 404. I've tried on three different computers and still won't open
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
I understand. I sent the procedure before I saw that you had another thread open with the same exact question. This is a "duplicate" question, and according to the website Terms of Service, I am not allowed to answer as you have a Tech working with you on this question already. It appears the other Tech you are working with has provided you with a complete, correct answer. If you have any further questions, please continue the conversation with your original Tech. After you have all the information you need, please remember to rate your Tech so that he may be compensated for his time and information.
You can get back to your original thread and original Tech by following this link: http://www.justanswer.com/hyundai/93hqq-hyundai-send-procedures-intake.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ron for getting back to me. What your saying is the same procedure is used to remove the surge box intake plenum and the intake manifold . I was hoping for more of a detailed procedure for removing the surge box and re-installing it. Thanks for you fast reply's.
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
Correect. The procedure the first tech provided to you, has the plenum procedure in it. Please make sure to rate your original Tech so that he may be credited for his time.