George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Hyundai accent: I have been having a problem with my Hyundai

Customer Question

I have been having a problem with my Hyundai 2010. It started a few months ago. Engine light came on and I had to have battery replaced and coils and spark plugs. Car had no power going up hill. This also killed my Catalytic converter It melted. Car was repaired and working fine for a week and then the same thing happened. It does not want to go up hills. Once when going up a hill the engine line came on briefly and flashed. Then it stayed on for a few minutes. I got home and turned off car when I turned off car the engine light never came back on. Car is driving fine except for hills.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris