George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Why can't I get the gas tank to accept gas?

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Is the check engine light on? Any other symptoms such as hard to start after filling the gas tank?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you kidding? Don't you think I'd tell you if there were other system issues? The car runs out of gas! And I start the gas pump and it JUST WON'T ACCEPT FUEL FROM THE PUMP.
I DON'T MEAN TO CRITICIZE - I THNK THIS IS A SCAM AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK. marge
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI, 90% of customers fail to mention all the symptoms, so it is standard to ask if there are other symptoms, but sorry you are so offended by someone trying to be thorough to make sure the diagnosis is correct. have a good weekend and I will opt out rather that try to help you
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Model Year of car please ..
Greg