sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Hyundai Elentra: i need a pin code car i lost my key

Customer Question

i need a pin code for my car i lost my key and i have a new key
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why. Manufacturers' corporate policies prohibit releasing security system codes without verifying ownership in person, and they aren't to be posted in a public venue such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been open I believe that either no experts on the site currently have access to the code or none feel comfortable posting it here. What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership and as long as their internal policies allow they will be able to give you the code.