Mike V.
Mike V., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 yrs. experience on all makes and models. Factory trained for Subaru and Nissan.
2921078

Hyundai xg 350: 05 xg 350 light coming on in dash indicator

Customer Question

05 xg 350 light coming on in dash indicator says check.looked up indicator symble says malfunction indicator.what could this mean?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, this means there is a code stored for a malfunction in the monitored systems. Most parts stores will read these codes for you at no charge if you take the car to them. Once you know what the codes are for, then you can start to diagnose and resolve the issues.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.