K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Asian Import Specialist, ASE Certified Technician AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade

Hyundai: I have a 2001 Tiburon 5 speed I want the pics/diagrams

I have a 2001 Tiburon 5 speed I want the pics/diagrams for replacing the stereo, it has a cd and cassette player.

I have asked this before I also want the same for removing and replacing the timing belt and clutch and any special tools required.
Hello, I would be glad to assist you with this. Please click here for radio removal. Once you have the center fascia off you'll see the screws holding the radio and cassette in.
PLease click here for timing belt info
For clutch replacement click here. You will need an engine support fixture to hold the engine up during transmission removal. as well as a torque wrench for tightening the pressure plate bolts. Also remember to install the pressure plate properly. It should say "flywheel side on it. Pressure plate bolts should be tightened to 11-16 ft lbs. You'll also need a clutch alignment tool which should come with the clutch kit.
Look everything over and if you have anymore questions just reply back
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My Tiburon has a double over head cam can you send me the instructions for the timing belt for that engine.

Your engine uses only one cam gear on the timing belt side. The cams are joined at the rear with a chain. Hence the instructions may have looked odd for a DOHC model. I'll post a picture of how its set up below along with the info direct from Hyundai showing the procedure is for a DOHC.