Greg
Greg, import technician
Experience:  27 year and 16 year as shop owner, import technician
29331485

Hyundai Sonata GLS: I like to know if replacing a battery in

I like to know if replacing a battery in a hyundai sonata requires a memory reset. Do I need to have the memory of my hyundai reset anytime I change the battery?
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi Thank you for using justanswer for your automotive problems .

There is no need to have the system reset when you ever have to replace the battery, Make sure you first remove the negative cable first, then the positive cable, fit the new battery then first connect the positive cable then the negative cable .

The car will then adapt its system you your way of driving after all drive cycles are done .

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,

For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg