Greg, import technician
Experience:  27 year and 16 year as shop owner, import technician

Hyundai veloster: I have a 2013 Hyundai veloster with Kumo

I have a 2013 Hyundai veloster with Kumo solus kh25 215/40 r18 85v m+s tires but got a bubble on one rear tire so I replace the two rear tires since I had 26000 on the originals with Nankang noble sport ns20 (same size) but with 85H m+s. The handling is awful. The rear fish tails really easily at high speeds and on sharp corners above 40 turning the wheel at high speeds the traction control kicks in. Should I put on the originals or can I put on the Nankangs on front too along with the new back tires?
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi on this system you have to have the same tyres on all four used tyres on the front and new on the back will not be the same size , so yes you should also replace the front with the same tyres .

This is why its very important that you have a 4 wheel rotation done every 7500miles.

Personally i was not that impressed with the Nankangs

These two tyres where the original tyres used .. Michelin Pilot Super Sport and the tyre that you originally had fitted ..

Need further assistance then please get back to me with the reply box and not the poor or bad service button ,

Rgds Greg