K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Asian Import Specialist, ASE Certified Technician AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade

Hyundai Tucson GL: 2008 Hyundai Tucson 2.0 L 4cyl 2wd...Running

2008 Hyundai Tucson 2.0 L 4cyl 2wd...Running rough!!!. Code 304 at first now we have 304 300 303..Replaced all four spark plugs and wires..Still running rough..Did a compression test on all four cylinders (passed) to eliminate exhaust valve and head gasket..Switched the coils around and got same codes as before..Eliminated coils?....Could it be an injector?? will change all four though..Did have fuel odor on old plug(s) I am a bus mech not a car guy!!!
Hello, when you say switched the coils do you mean whole new coil or you moved the wires around?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not new coils....Removed pack and switched them around...front to back. Wanted to see if we had a bad coil another cylinder would blow a code

Do you have a volt /ohm meter handy so we can test a few things?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you want to check the fuel injector(s)....Not at vehicle...

Was wanting to check injector resistance as well as coil. I will post the info below and you can print it off and let me know what you find. It'll be just a moment.
Theres a few things that can cause this. Bad coil , shorted injector or wiring or a mechanically faulty injector.
Click here for the testing procedures for the coil and injectors. If both of those check out properly you will need to get a noid light and check each injector for pulse. If all the injectors pulse properly then use a mechanics stethoscope to listen to each injector for the tell tale Click that they are opening and closing.
Let me know what you find and I can assist you further.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have ALLDATA as well just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything....Think small when looking for problems!!...I work for New York City Transit on buses

Thank you very much for the info...Printed it out!!!

Will order parts and let you know...

Sounds good
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

All done!!!! Found one injector bad and replaced all four found on of the coils were weak replaced the pack...Runs like a new car Thanks

Great to hear it! Thank you for the positive rating and for using just answer.