Greg
Greg, import technician
Experience:  27 year and 16 year as shop owner, import technician
29331485

Hyundai Accent GLS: I have a 2009 Hyundai Accent Sport 3 door

I have a 2009 Hyundai Accent Sport 3 door hatch with manual transmission. When I tried starting the car, nothing happened and the alarm appeared to remain on. There appears to be lots of electrical power, but no turnover. Is it the immobilizer and if so how do I reset it?
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

If the alarm stays on then you have the alarm active ,
Close all doors and then with the key lock then unlock the door this will diactivate the alarm and allow you to start .

If it does not work with the drivers door try the passengers door .

If this still does not work then the battery is low on charge .to check try another battery
or hook up a jump lead from another battery to bring up the voltage then switch off the alarm with the key or FOB .

Remember you may think you have power as the windows may work or the lights come on but you may still be to low on voltage for the alarm system to respond .

I think this is most likely just a battery power issue .

Please try this and if yeed further assistance then please get back to me with the reply box and not the poor or bad service button .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. Your reply worked!

Hi Brian .

Great happy you are now up and running ,

What was the problem low battery voltage .

Greg